The micro-injuries you create stimulates the body's natural wound healing processes, resulting in cell turnover and increased collagen and elastin production, therefore reversing as well as preventing signs of aging.
• Microneedling reduces fine lines and deep wrinkles
• Microneedling repairs visible scars
• Microneedling reverses sun damage and pigmentation
• Microneedling helps aging skin
• Microneedling shrinks pores
The tiny punctures actually act like little channels, allowing topical products to penetrate better and work more effectively.
Micro needling can be done all over your body. People with skin cancer, rosacea, active acne, diabetes or other critical conditions cannot use micro needling treatment.