EYEBROW THREADING & FACIAL THREADING SERVICES
Below is the full menu of services we offer for eyebrows and facial threading:
- Eyebrow Threading- $ 12
- Lip (Upper Lip , Lower Lip)
- Full Face Threading -$ 40 and up
- Full face Waxing and brows-$ 45
- Neck Threading
EXPRESS FACE DERMAPLANE (30 Minutes): $69
Get rid of that peach fuzz on your face and get luminous, glowing skin with dermaplane.A scalpel will be used to gently scrape across the surface of your skin to remove dead skin and baby hair on the face.Moisturizer, serums, and sunblock will be applied.
Why Eyebrow Threading?
Threading is an ancient hair removal technique that uses 100% cotton thread to remove unwanted facial hair
Eyebrow threading is gaining popularity and is now a proven method for safe, natural hair removal, not only for eyebrows, but it is also very effective for facial and body hair removal. Eyebrow threading has many more advantages compared to waxing because it uses absolutely no chemicals, it is gentle to the skin, it works with sensitive skin and it helps create the best shape and definition to the brow.
Eyebrow threading can be used to eliminate a unibrow, raise the arch of the eyebrow, or add shape and definition to the brow. Because it removes hair by the follicle, it is a reasonably long lasting hair removal technique as well.
Benefits of Threading Over Waxing:
Threading's main benefit is the manner in which the eyebrow is shaped - not just from underneath, but also from the top. One of the major drawbacks of tweezing, especially when done at home, is that it’s easy to remove the wrong hairs, creating holes or divots in the shape of the brow.
- An excellent option for those who use Retinol, Ratin A and Accutane. Dermatologist recommended.
- Able to create best shaped arch and beautiful eyebrows.
- Picks up the finest hair leaving the skin smooth.
- Skin doesn’t sag.
- Many people who breakout from waxing tend not to breakout from threading.
- Doesn’t peel off a layer of skin.
- Hair doesn’t grow back as fast.
- Skin doesn’t get as red or irritated.
- Can pull out specific individual hair creating a defined line.
- Hair doesn’t have to be long, but just above the skin.
- Will not produce more/thicker hair.
Have more questions? Check out eyebrow threading faq - our most commonly asked questions about threading.